Hi Dave,

Actually, if I am using the same handle everytime, then while calling
"connect", fd_set contains the same ID for 4 sessions and count=4 (e.g. for
4 sessions).

And the result is that: "snmp_read" doesn't return (till we receive 4
packets in this example) to call connect again.
I am assuming that this is the root cause of problem that if I am sending
SNMPv2 traps, the callback is called for the first time (because its session
is 1st in the session list) and then no action for next 3 times. Then again,
callback is called and no action for next 3 times and so on..

Please suggest.

Thanks
Gaurav