On 2 August 2010 13:37, Julian Cebulla <cebu...@ferrari-electronic.de> wrote:
> This is in excerpt of my code at the beginning (in C):

   [snip]

OK - that looks like the code for the main body of the subagent.
But you've got four routines that (presumably) initialise
and register the MIB information that the subagent should report:

>      init_mib_physicalInterfacesTable();
>      init_mib_bChannelTable();
>      init_mib_sessionTable();

>  init_mib_scalar();

What do these init routines look like?

In particular, they'll presumably call some form of 'netsnmp_register_xxx'
routine.   As part of that registration, there should be some
mention of an 'xxx_handler' routine.

It's *that* routine where you need to put the debug statements.