On 10 August 2010 10:07, Tsolakos Stavros <stsola...@gmail.com> wrote:
>         Does the -I -ifTable option prevents access to the ifTable
> even if provided by a subagent?

No.
The option '-I-ifTable' when given to the main agent simply means
      "don't invoke the routine 'init_ifTable'

The effect of this is that the main agent won't try to register the ifTable,
leaving the way clear for your subagent to provide this information.

The problem will lie elsewhere - either in how your subagent registers
with the master agent, or in how it responds to queries for this table.

I would suggest that the ifTable is a fairly complicated table to start
with.   It would probably be a good idea to try with a simpler demo table
first, and make sure you can register and query that successfully,
before moving on to more compilcated tables.