Hi,

First of all thank you Wes and Dave for you helpful replies  to my
various posts.

Currently I'm trying to create a dynamic registration table so that an
NMS can register and de-register to via snmpset. Is that feasible using
table_data.conf? And will it's handler take care of creating and
deleting rows as well as all the process of setting (createAndGo etc.)?

I read in another post
(http://www.mail-archive.com/net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg24101.html)

that i need to implement a notification receiver and SNMP-TARGET-MIB
(it's all way over my head, it was actually making me cry a little
inside) because we actually have an internal traphost table in the MIB
thatregisters trap managers in snmpd.conf (currently done via CLI).

What i thought of doing is just creating a dynamic table that the NMS
can register to and map the IPaddress (contained in the table) locally
to the localhost table via some sort of handler (maybe using
netsnmp_extract_table_dataset).

Is that a good idea?

Thank  you all.

Syikin