UR> I try to lock/unlock different copiers with the OID iso.
UR> 3.6.1.2.1.43.5.1.1.13.1 . getSNMP works, but when I want to setSNMP I
UR> don't have the access to write at any copier. Because of the agent of
UR> the device . But normally this OID is writeable.

UR> Does anyone know a work around or other possibilities?

The copier you're trying to use our tools with must:

1) Implement the objects you're trying to write to in such a way as to
   support "SETs".  Agents out there only support the "read"
   aspects of MIBs sometimes.  (configuration support is a lot more work).
2) Give you access rights to the objects.  How this is done depends on
   the device, so you'll need to read the manual to figure out how to
   turn on SNMP SET write access.

--
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions