Gentlemen,

I am trying to monitor traffic using this:

monitor -i -r 120 -o IfDescr.1 "oops" IfInOctets.1 < 100000
monitor -i -r 120 -o IfDescr.1 "oops" IfInOctets.1 > 500000

Yet, so far, I am unable to receive any traps from the machine.
However with this:

monitor -D -r 120 -o IfDescr "oops" IfInOctets 100000 500000

It works like a charm.

Since this machine has a lot of interfaces (firewall), some unused for
now and some bridges the working choice generates way to much noise.
Would be nice to know if someone have or had the same issues and how
they managed to fix it.

The version I am using is 5.0.9 which comes with checkpoint splat
70.10 (with disman-event compiled in).