Hi Wes,

I found problems while testing and need help.
Can you please run this tests. They fail on cygwin and on my macbook:

Thanks,
Claus

On 04.09.2010, at 05:26, Wes Hardaker wrote:

I'm happy to announce that we've begun the process for releasing the
next major version of Net-SNMP.  Net-SNMP 5.6.rc2 has a number of bug
fixes over the .rc1 release.  It is available from:

 https://sourceforge.net/downloads/net-snmp/net-snmp/5.6-pre-releases/

--
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions