thanks a bunch.

-Brady

On 9/27/10 2:09 PM, "Wes Hardaker" <harda...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> when is the release date(in weeks or months) for the net-snmp 5.6.

The current plan, assuming no show-stopping bugs, is to release it this
Friday, the 1st.

But since I now have a personal conflict it's more likely to be either
Saturday or a few days later.

(In general, we'd rather release software we know is working than rush
releases out the door that may not work properly.)
--
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions