Hi all.

I have to write a custom SNMP trap handling service which will listen to
traps fired by some devices and generate new traps to a specific target.

So far, I have not found any example code about how this can be done.
Does any of you know of any similar tutorials? Could somebody provide
some sample code about how can this be done?

Thank you very much.

Stavros