Hello,

Le Sun Nov 07 2010 � 06:10:22PM +0100, Bart Van Assche dit :
> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 8:41 AM, David Dumortier <d.dumort...@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Le Thu Nov 04 2010 à 07:36:42PM +0100, Bart Van Assche dit :

> > (mibII/snmp,C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmpmib.dll)handler
> > > >

> > > All you have to do is to pass the appropriate -I- options to snmpd.exe at
> > > startup such that no duplicate registrations are triggered. This is a
> > known
> > > bug that has been fixed in later versions.
> >
> > I forgot to say I tried -I-snmp as I read in a forum tip with the same
> > result. Is there a list of modules available ?
> >

> A good start would be to read README.win32.

I had other tasks to do. I return to snmpd.
I read it and passed also the other modules as write on the README
(udp,udpTable,tcp,tcpTable,icmp,ip,interfaces,system_mib,sysORTable)
So I want list of modules to deactivate more and see if I can solve
the conflict (with IIS I suspect).

> Bart.

Thank you for any tips.
--