Hi -

I use mib2c.table_data.conf to generate my code outlines for tables.  For
the table row entry structure, there is a "valid" field defined, but I am
not sure how or when that is used.  I don't see anywhere in the code where
it is checked and for other tables I implemented, I didn't use it and the
tables worked ok.  It doesn't look like the client can set it either.  Then
again, it must be there for a reason.

I didn't find anything in the documentation before, but I may have missed
it.  If so, please point me in the right direction. Otherwise, how is it
supposed to be used?

Thanks.

Kathy McLeod