> There can I found version 5.6.1?
> I downloaded 5.6 from
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/net-snmp/files/net-snmp/5.6/
> On http://www.net-snmp.org/nightly/tarballs/ I see only old version.

I hope you've heard of the expression "Latest version is not always the
best" ?  Not to deny the Good Work the coders have put into net-snmp, but if
you are incorporating net-snmp into a product, I would recommend you stick
with a version that works.

That said, I was talking about the PRE-release version in my earlier mail.
i.e. NOT fully ready for release. If you are still inclined to experiment
here is the link,

http://sourceforge.net/projects/net-snmp/files/net-snmp/5.6.1-pre-releases/

Please note, if face any technical issues with this build, you need to send
your mails to the net-snmp-coders group.

Wondering why you need a higher version,
Abraham Varricatt