On 18 January 2011 02:36, Jacob Seeley <crypticl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>                                        However, what I didn't
> mention before was that I need host2 to proxy more then just host3, but
> host4, host5, host6, etc.

What information will you be supplying from each (proxied) host?
Is it the same set of data for each, or do different hosts each
handle a different set of OIDs?

If the proxied information is disjoint, then you should set up
individual "proxy" directives for each OID subtree, delegated to
the appropriate remote host.

If the various hosts all supply the same information, then there's
a fundamental problem - how does the master agent meant to know
which remote host to query for any given request?
   That's exactly the problem that contexts were designed to address.