From: Kumar Sanjay-XJD784
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:14 PM
To: Dave Shield
Cc: Net-snmp-users
Subject: RE: SNMP Set is getting Failed

Thanks Dave

Now I am able to do the SNMPSET operation
[RESERVE1 is not required until data is currect in snmpset request]

But I am facing a new problem =>>>
SET request is modifying the "existing row" instead of adding a new
enrty ?

I feel, I am making some mistake while adding the new entry in RESERVE2

====>>>
 struct ccAuditLoggingCfgTable_entry  *table_row = NULL; ==>>table_row
is locally defined in _handler function

                         if (table_row) {
                        netsnmp_insert_iterator_context(request,
table_row);
                    } else {

Any input ??

Thanks,