Hi all,

There is one update, except the below error I observed that the snmpwalk
response shows some time 2 column values from the table and some times
response shows some more column values but at last gave this error:

Error in packet.
Reason: (genError) A general failure occured
Failed object: enterprises.9.9.116.1.3.3.1.1.01

*and sub-agent's debug shows following:*

Sending 1 bytes to callback: 2 on fd 6
0000: 00                                                    .

Received 1 byte packet from callback: 1 on fd 4
0000: 00                                                    .

Sending 1 bytes to callback: 1 on fd 4
0000: 00

Any idea whats wrong happening?

Thanks...