Hello,

I am trying to implement a subagent, making as much use as I can of
mib2c (and so far I've been trying to use the MFD framework).

The problem is that my MIB consists of groups of tables and scalars
which I want to share a small number of underlying caches.

The MFD framework makes it easy to implement a table with its own
cache. But I cannot see an obvious way to get several different tables
(and scalars) to share a single cache.

Any suggestions as to how to proceed, making best use of the existing
frameworks? I thought the cache->magic pointer might be my friend, but
I see an injunction not change it as it is used by the MFD helper.

Alec