have created a table and am trying to get an object from this table.
I need to obtain this object based on name within this object. I don't
want to traverse the table or use a table index to access this object.

Is there a way to do this using net-snmp?

An example is the following:

The table has objects where each object has a town name and population.
I would like to do a get to access the object by town name.