OK:-) Here is the code
dsx1IntervalTable_data ds1ItTableData [256][2048];
//function below gets called from dsx1Intervatable_container_load()

UINT32 dsx1IntervalTable_Extract_IEfromMOContainer(MOContainer *moContainer,
netsnmp_container *snmpContainer)
{
        dsx1IntervalTable_rowreq_ctx *rowreq_ctx;
        ManagedObject *moObject = moContainer->head();

        long dsx1IntervalIndex, dsx1IntervalNumber;
        long lMaxIndex = 0;
        while (false == moContainer->atEnd(moObject)) {
                        //Two dimensional array gets filled in here

                moObject = moObject->pNext;
        }
        for (int dsx1Index = 1, dsx1IntIndex = 1; dsx1Index <= lMaxIndex,
dsx1IntIndex <= 96; dsx1Index++, dsx1IntIndex++){

                rowreq_ctx = dsx1IntervalTable_allocate_rowreq_ctx(NULL);
                if (NULL == rowreq_ctx) {
                        log(pSNMPLogger, "memory allocation failed\n");

                        return MFD_RESOURCE_UNAVAILABLE;
                }

                if(MFD_SUCCESS != dsx1IntervalTable_indexes_set(rowreq_ctx
                        , dsx1Index
                        , dsx1IntIndex
                        )) {
                                log(pSNMPLogger,"error setting index while
                                        "dsx1IntervalTable data.");

dsx1IntervalTable_release_rowreq_ctx(rowreq_ctx);
                                continue;
                }

                CONTAINER_INSERT(snmpContainer, rowreq_ctx);
        }
        return MFD_SUCCESS;
}
//function below gets called form dsx1IntervalTable_row_prep()

int dsx1IntervalTable_Extract_Row(dsx1IntervalTable_rowreq_ctx *rowreq_ctx)
{

        long ds1Index = rowreq_ctx->tbl_idx.dsx1IntervalIndex - 1;
        long ds1IntIndex = rowreq_ctx->tbl_idx.dsx1IntervalNumber -1;

        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalESs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalESs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalSESs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalSESs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalSEFSs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalSEFSs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalUASs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalUASs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalCSSs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalCSSs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalPCVs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalPCVs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalLESs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalLESs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalBESs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalBESs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalDMs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalDMs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalLCVs = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalLCVs;
        rowreq_ctx->data.dsx1IntervalValidData = ds1ItTableData[ds1Index]
[ds1IntIndex].dsx1IntervalValidData;

        return MFD_SUCCESS;
}