I finally got snmp perl installed by changing a bunch of Makefiles.

But when I use mib2c to create template files from a MIB file, I got the
following error:

#env MIBS="+RTIRIDIUM-MIB" mib2c -c mib2c.scalar.conf iridium

writing to iridium.h
writing to iridium.c
running indent on iridium.c
indent: Command line: unknown parameter "-orig"
running indent on iridium.h
indent: Command line: unknown parameter "-orig"

No OID file was create in irdium.c except
void init_iridium(void)
{

  DEBUGMSGTL(("iridium", "Initializing\n"));

}
What went worng?

Thanks.