Hi Dave,
Thanks for the clarification,
i have gone through the RFC RFC 3416, section 2.5, para 2 as you refereed.
Now i have got one more question, the rule of encoding the bits is
applicable for both SNMP manager(during SNMP SET) and SNMP client(during
SNMPGET/SNMPWALK operation).

Does SNMP Client has real reverse the bits when queried through SNMPGET,
irrespective of the bit length(either 8 bits or 64 bits).

Regards,
Venkatgiri