Hi Wes

Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes I tried to replace the = with the i character but I still verify the
same problem.

However, I've than provided to install the net-snmp project and execute the
subagent demo in a new fresh installation of Ubuntu 10.04 : in this case
everything works fine.
So I'm trusting it is a problem with my OS configuration...I will try to
make a new and fresh installation of Ubutnu 9.10 OS in order to see if this
also solve the issue.

Thank you and best regards

Emanuele

-------------------
Emanuele Scalco
Software Engineer - GDS / Global Display Solutions Spa
Via Tezze, 20/A - 36073 Cornedo (Vicenza) - Italy
Phone: +39 0445 428939
Fax: +39 0445 428992
E-mail: e.sca...@gds.com

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information that is intended for the recipient only. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete it
from your system. You may not copy, nor distribute, nor disclose its
contents.

Go Green!  Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely
necessary.