Bart,

I'm trying to understand the release strategy  of Net-SNMP. Once 5.7 has
been released, I understand there will be a 5.7.1 release that includes
patches. Looking at the diff file that you have sent these seem to be 5.6
patches to be merged into 5-7 patches. Was 5.7 created and released while
5.6 is still being patched?

You say to check out the latest 5-7 branch - I've been unable to clone the
repository in the past as git conenctions are blocked by the company
firewall. What is the latest 5-7 branch - Is it a patch branch??

Does the new patch effectively include the
fix-windows-perl-test-lockup.patch fix i.e I assume my tests won't lock
up.

In the meantime I will try and manually apply the patch.

Ali

This email and any attached files contains company confidential information
which may be legally privileged.  it is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and solely for the purposes set forth therein.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error
please notify the sender by return, delete it from your system and destroy any
local copies.  It is strictly forbidden to use the information in this email
including any attachment or part thereof including copying, disclosing,
distributing, amending or using for any other purpose.

In addition the sender excludes all liabilities (whether tortious or common
law) for damage or breach arising or related to this email including but not
limited to viruses and libel.