Hi there,

We have 3 Solaris servers with Oracle RAC running on those. We installed and
configured net-snmp to monitor services on the public IP's. But there are RAC
services running on Virtual IP's. What do we need to do in the net-snmp
configuration to be able to monitor services running over Virtual IP's?

Regards,
      Sergey Prilutsky