I'm having a problem in a Perl script with the $sess->set($vb) command when the
$vb value is defined in the MIB as an enumeration.  Integer and string values
seem to be working fine.  The Net-SNMP snmpset command also works fine.

The MIB object is defined as below.  When I attempt to set iciProtocolIpAdmin =
reinitialize the value is set to 0 versus 2.  This happens on all MIB objects
defined as enumerated.

I set the snmpparms{UseSprintValue} = 0 but this seems to have no effect.  Can
anyone offer any suggestions?  Thanks!

iciProtocolIpAdmin OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX          INTEGER { load-mib-defaults(1), reinitialize(2) }
        ACCESS          read-only
        STATUS          mandatory
        DESCRIPTION     "
        DEFVAL { reinitialize }