From: dave.shi...@googlemail.com [mailto:dave.shi...@googlemail.com] On Behalf
Of Dave Shield
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:03 PM
To: STOTTS Timothy
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: how to determine table query index in snmp subagent table handler?

On 10 November 2011 19:49, STOTTS Timothy
<timothy.sto...@transport.alstom.com> wrote:
>         how would I determine the lookup index in the SNMP GET/SET?

> Example handler code:

>    int index;

>        for (request=requests; request; request=request->next) {
>                index = request->index;

Isn't this what you are looking for?

Dave

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.