I installed opennms in windows and want to monitoring the process which is
running in ubuntu as an snmp...when I run snmp in ubuntu in a vmware , I
can see the ip of the vmware of ubuntu in opennms but we cannot monitor it
in opennms...

How can I monitor in OPENNMS through the mib file which I created in snmp...

please help me out..