Hi,

I'm a new Net-SNMP user, learning how to code my first MIB subagent for
a pre-written MIB file.  I gather, from searching these archives, that
mib2c is intended to be run on a single MIB node with a single type of
data, so if I had the following MIB:

myMIB
myMIB.scalar
myMIB.table

I would run mib2c on myMIB.scalar and again on myMIB.table, generating
two sets of .c/.h files, correct?

What do I then need to do to glue the bits together into a working
subagent?  Presumably I somehow need to run mib2c on the root node,
myMIB, to generate code that registers and delegates calls to the scalar
and table nodes.  And what about the subagent wrapper that talks to the
master?

Thanks,
Chris
--