On 28 March 2012 19:44, Suresh kumar <skjaiswa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> But unable find that how its pass for snmpget and how this value are set
> when we do snmpset operation

Both SET and GET requests are handled by a generic "watched scalar"
mechanism.   This specifies an internal buffer which represents the value
MIB object in question.
   When a GET (or GETNEXT) request is received, then the watched scalar
code will return the current value of this buffer.   When a SET request is
received,  the watched scalar code will update the value stored in this
buffer.

I'm not sure that this watched scalar helper provides the option to call
some additional code as well.   The whole point of this helper is that
it can handle the processing internally, so you *don't* need your own code.

In your case, I suspect that the easiest approach will be to re-implement
a separate scalar handler for these particular objects, and comment out
the watched_scalar registrations.
  I.e. replace the standard implementation with your own.