On 17 May 2012 13:58, George Rubin <rubin.geo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ./configure ... --with-out-mib-modules=".... mibII/vacm ..."

That's the module that is concerned with access control - it's
really an essential part of the agent.
  I'd need to check the code in detail, but I suspect that
omitting this will allow access to everything.

> I want it to be as light as possible so I've included my own MIB only.

If you want to configure the agent to be as small as possible,
try starting with

    configure --enable-mini-agent

and then use '--with-mib-modules' to add your new MIB.
That way you should remove all the non-essential bits,
but not the vital elements.