Thank you Dave for your fast reply.
First of all, I'm trying to finish this project for over 2 weeks, but I didn't
want to ask for any help.I've tried many different ways to approach this
problem, using different frameworks (mib2c.array-list and the other types).
Do you think that it will be a problem even if I want just to use only those 2
columns? Should I try to make a new MIB file from scratch?  I have attached a
new mib file that I wrote 10 minutes ago. It has one scalar object, for the
number of indexes, and a table prvTable with an index and another 3 columnar
objects.

If you say that if I use any 5.x-based documentation should be ok? Because I
will try to use the following
one: http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial/tutorial-5/toolkit/mfd/if-mib/ifTable/index.html.
  I saw that in my 5.5 version there is a "container_load" that is a little bit
different from "_cache_load" from the tutorial.

Assuming that the Mib file that I wrote is ok and I'm gonna use the mfd
framework, can you help me with the steps (or/with the code) for binding the
variable with a value for the begining a static one (Static char[] atr="1234")?
I will appreciate your effort and you will help me a lot because even I know
the C language, the way the framework generates the files confuses me.

Thank you again for your reply and for your consideration
Stefan
 AtrOwdMibFile DEFINITIONS ::= BEGIN
    IMPORTS
    mgmt, NetworkAddress, IpAddress, Counter,
    Gauge, TimeTicks
        FROM RFC1155-SMI
    OBJECT-TYPE
        FROM RFC-1212;

    --textual conventions
    DisplayString ::= OCTET STRING

    --This data type is used to model textual information taken
    --from the NVT ASCII character set.  By convention, objects
    --with this syntax are declared as having
    --
    --SIZE (0..255)

    privateMib OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { 1 }

        -- oid   .1.1
    prvNumber OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX              INTEGER
        ACCESS              read-only
        STATUS              mandatory
        DESCRIPTION         "The number of network interfaces (regardless of
                            their current state) present on this system."
        ::= { privateMib 1 }

    prvTable OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX              SEQUENCE OF PrvEntry
        ACCESS              not-accessible
        STATUS              mandatory
        DESCRIPTION         "My table."
        ::= { privateMib 2 }

    prvEntry OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX              PrvEntry
        ACCESS              not-accessible
        STATUS              mandatory
        DESCRIPTION         "An interface entry containing objects at the
subnetwork
                            layer and below for a particular interface."
                                prvIndex
                            }
        ::= { prvTable 1 }

    PrvEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
        prvIndex
            INTEGER,
        prvOWD
            DisplayString,
        prvATR
            DisplayString,
        prvBER
            DisplayString
    }

        -- oid 1.2.1
    prvIndex OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX              INTEGER
        ACCESS              read-only
        STATUS              mandatory
        DESCRIPTION         "A unique value for each interface. Its value ranges
                            between 1 and the value of ifNumber. The value
                            for each interface must remain constant at least
                            from one re-initialization of the entity's network
                            management system to the next re- initialization."
        ::= { prvEntry 1 }
        -- oid 1.2.2
    prvOWD OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX              DisplayString (SIZE(0..255))
        ACCESS              read-only
        STATUS              mandatory
        DESCRIPTION         "One way delay."
        ::= { prvEntry 2 }
        -- oid 1.2.3
    prvATR OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX              DisplayString (SIZE(0..255))
        ACCESS              read-only
        STATUS              mandatory
        DESCRIPTION         "Avaible Transfer Rate"
        ::= { prvEntry 3 }
        -- oid 1.2.4
    prvBER OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX              DisplayString (SIZE(0..255))
        ACCESS              read-only
        STATUS              mandatory
        DESCRIPTION         "Bit Error Rate"
        ::= {  prvEntry 4 }