Gentle Reminder Please responce my query regarding 2&3 .

Thanks
~Suresh

From: skjaiswa...@hotmail.com
To: net-snmp-cod...@lists.sourceforge.net; net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re Received response for SNMPv3 inform; but Agent still sending inform
for the number of retries configured.
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:55:52 +0530

opps forgot to atttached file

Hi Wes

Thanks for quick reply
Please clarify issues seen in 2 and 3.

2. Also sending report SNMP-USER-BASED-SM-MIB::usmStatsNotInTimeWindows.0 (See
EngineIDErrorPkt.pcap). updated System time on Agent; still error received.
3. V3 Inform received by Trap Receiver; response sent to agent but agent is
sending inform again (retry = 1; See Inform-Retry.pcap).

Hi Dave I also attached trapdconfig(in zip file 7.z format) I’m using manage
Engine MIB Browser for receiving Trap