On 28 June 2012 23:52, Danner Nanfuñay <dannercit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am finding a driver SNMP (MIB's) with windows environment, for up to 100
> users or sensors.
> If they had the solution to my requirements, I will be attentive to your
> questions or suggestions.

It's not particularly clear as to exactly what you are trying to do.

The Net-SNMP software will certainly run under Windows,
and will support multiple configured users - there should be
no problem with setting up 100+ users.

It's not clear what you mean by sensors here - are you wanting to
extend the agent to add support for additional hardware  (which is
possible, but ideally requires familiarity with SNMP and the Net-SNMP
suite first), or are you asking about the default capabilities of the
Net-SNMP windows agent?
   (In which case, I don't believe it has any support for sensors as shipped)