Hi Folks,

I'm new to net-snmp.

I generated the C & H file for a scalar MIB object, got it linked in the
library and restarted the SNMP daemon.

I however get the following error message when I issue a GET request from a MIB
browser. I put in a couple
of debug logs and know that the "handle" routine generated by the compiler is
not getting called. I however
know that the SNMP GET request reaches the agent.

Anyway to quickly debug why the "handle" routine is not getting called. I'd
also like to know how to turn on
the DEBUG messages and view them.

thanks in advance for your help,

-roy.

Sent GET request to 192.168.41.37 : 161

Request Failed: Get Response PDU received from 192.168.41.37 Error Indication
in response:
There is no such variable name in this mib. Errindex: 1