Greetings guys,

I am looking all over for the documentation on /netsnmp_ds_toggle_boolean.

I know I can set different values, but where? What are the values? what do they mean?

Please advice.
/

--
Christiaan Rademan - JNCIE #661

Professional Services Engineer
XON Systems

Office: +27 11 237 4566
Fax: +27 11 314 0260
Mobile: +27 83 419 2078
E-mail: christi...@xon.co.za

        My session is dead:
        Forgot to commit confirm.
        Where are my car keys?

"The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the user of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
The Employer is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt".