Thanks a lot Dave for the super quick response. I have read few of your
posts and they are definitely helping me understand things better.
I completely agree to your advice below and we are in process of
redesigning the MIB tables for this.
But there are a considerable devices to be configured and it might take a
bit of time. So till the redesign is complete I would like to incorporate
this change so that we don't miss out on data.

If a simple config change and recompiling can help it will be great. So
wanted to understand what change am I missing in this regard.
Thanks once again for your help and advice. Really appreciate that.

Cheers,
Stavan