On 9 August 2012 10:17, Naama Bar Menachem
<naama.barmenac...@novelsat.com> wrote:
> GET-NEXT also works good but CRASHES at the end:

   That's an interesting description of "works" :-)

> ==> next call (any call) is exit with time out!

If the agent has crashed, then that is to be expected.

> However WALK fails due to TimeOut:

as is that.
  If the agent is no  longer running,  do you really expect
it to respond to subsequent requests?

> Debug prints show that the handle function
> “nsDemodConfigDiseqcTable_handler” finishes successfully, no crash while in
> it… (I see a print at the last row of the function, before – “return
> SNMP_ERR_NOERROR;”
>
> Where could be the problem??

We have no way of telling.
You will need to do some deeper digging to find out.

Have a look at the project wiki pages on debugging for some advice.

As a starting point, try running the agent under a debugger
(using the options '-f -Le'), and send the same GetNext query.
That should at least tell you where the problem is being triggered.