Ciao,
I'd like to monitor RHEL Intel-x86 system using SNMP with a custom SNMP
java client.
I'm pretty satisfied getting common metrics (cpu, memory, ...) but I did
not find how to get The number of processes in the run queue waiting for
CPU
and The number of precesses sleeping (usually waiting for IO)  as I can
get these using vmstat with r and b options.

Do you know that this is possible with UCD-SMP_MIB values ? If yes what
are those values ?

Thanks
        Ciao
                Mauro