Hi all,

We are trying to figure out how to troubleshoot the pass-persist feature of
SNMP.
Our NMS is monitoring a bunch of OIDs that goes through pass-persist and perl
scripts. On the NMS side we continually see network errors, and we see that it
is all related to OIDs offered by pass-persist.

Is there a way to see throughput, errors, or other troubleshooting information
on the pass-persist feature?

Thanks,
Allen Chan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain
confidential information of Five9 and/or its affiliated entities. Access by the
intended recipient only is authorized. Any liability arising from any party
acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail
is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately, destroy the original transmission and its attachments and
do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this e-mail and any
attachments belongs to Five9 and/or its affiliated entities.