[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

On 4 January 2013 09:57, Alberto Andrés Rodríguez <pitu1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dave, in case I type the command snmpgetnext -v 2c -c public localhost
> .1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21 I get the following response:
> RFC1213-MIB::ipRouteTable = No more variables left in this MIB view (It is
> past the end of the MIB tree)

Yes - that's what I thought you might get.

> Searching in other forums I realized that this problem would be caused by a
> bad configuration of snmp.conf.

<grin>

> If you think that would be other problem, please let me know

No - I think you've found the most likely cause of the problem,
The agent is typically configured to only report the system group by default,
so you wouldn't be able to see anything from the ip group.
   Tweak the snmpd.conf file to allow wider access, and you should be fine.

(See the FAQ entry
     I can see the system group, but nothing else. Why?
            for more details)