On 10 January 2013 14:38, Felipe Augusto de Souza <fel.aso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, I have been trying to set a structure which is intended to be a
> command with two paramaters (actually, two integers), but I always need to
> be sent together.
>
> I am trying to do like this:
>
> Command ::= SEQUENCE {
> commandNumber     Integer32,
> secondsOfCommand  Integer32
> }

No - that won't work.   It's not valid SMI.

Remember, SNMP is the *Simple* Network Management Protocol.
In particular, it doesn't use full ASN.1 to define data - it uses a
simplified subset ('SMI')
   One of the simplifications that has been made is to omit any
form of structure (other than tables).  So SEQUENCE is not
a valid element within a MIB module.

> imposeCommand OBJECT-TYPE
>     SYNTAX      Command
>     MAX-ACCESS  read-write
>     STATUS      mandatory
>     DESCRIPTION
>     ""
>     ::= {Test 1 }
>
> It is not working.

You would need to define two separate MIB objects,
and document within the DESCRIPTION clauses
that they must always be accessed/updated together.

Or else define a table, indexed by commandNumber,
with commandSeconds as an (accessible) column.

> How I can make this variables be set together ? Only by defining a PDU error
> in my application ?

See above

> Is Sequence only for define a row in a table ?

Yes