Hi,
   Thanks for your response.But we are not understanding why the count of
snmp mib variable - ' TCPPASSIVEOPENS ' ( which keeps track of the number
of times server state changes from listen state to syn_rcv state) does not
change even though we attack (syn flood - flooding with tcp syn packets )
the server using netwox tool.

OS - Ubuntu 12.04
net-snmp - 5.4.3