I have an FC switch which I try to monitor using SNMP:

snmpwalk -v2c -c public <IP ADDRESS>|wc -l
888

When I use MIB file I have a name of (almost) each line. For example:

snmpwalk -v2c -c public -m /usr/share/mibs/ietf/FIBRE-CHANNEL-FE-MIB <IP
ADDRESS> | grep FIBRE-CHANNEL-FE-MIB::fcFxPortC2InFrames.1.10
FIBRE-CHANNEL-FE-MIB::fcFxPortC2InFrames.1.10 = Counter32: 0

But how do I know which numeric OID is it ? I'd like to avoid counting lines ...

Regards

www.cmcmarkets.com

CMC Markets UK plc and CMC Spreadbet plc are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom.

The content of this e-mail (including any attachments) is strictly confidential
and is for the sole use of the intended addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail from your system. Any disclosure, copying, dissemination or
use of its content (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. CMC
Markets UK plc and CMC Spreadbet plc reserve the right to intercept and monitor
the content of the e-mail messages to and from its systems.

E-mails may be interfered with or may contain viruses or other defects for
which CMC Markets UK plc and CMC Spreadbet plc accept no responsibility. It is
the responsibility of the recipient to carry out a virus check on the e-mail
and any attachment(s).

This communication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase
or sale of a financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction unless specifically presented as such.

CMC Markets UK plc and CMC Spreadbet plc are registered in England and Wales
with Company Numbers 02448409 and 02589529 and with their registered offices at
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX.