De : Abid Ayoub [mailto:abid.ay...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : Montag, 29. Juli 2013 10:01
À : Lee
Cc : net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: Timeout

Hi,

I get nothing, i get the same message : Timeout: No Response from <IP>
so , are there other solutions to solve this problem ?

Abid

2013/7/26 Lee <ler...@gmail.com<mailto:ler...@gmail.com>>
On 7/26/13, Abid Ayoub <abid.ay...@gmail.com<mailto:abid.ay...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> I think that the problem is in udp port or in ip adresse because there is
> only one community string configured and have already tried the command
> with "v2c" and "v3".
>
> So any idea how can i change the port used by net-snmp and be certain that
> cisco is configured to accept requests from your IP address?
The port number isn't the problem.  To see what's happening on the
switch, get into enable mode on the switch & do
conf t
snmp-server community zuperZekret ro
end
term mon
debug snmp packets

Then from your PC do
snmpget -v 2c -c zuperZekret <ip address of switch> .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5.0

that should give you enough information to figure out what the problem is

Regards,
Lee