Hi,

Regarding the error: The snmpwalk command is trying to locate the IP-MIB
file, in these indicated paths, but cannot find it:

/root/.snmp/mibs

/usr/share/mibs/site

/usr/share/snmp/mibs

/usr/share/mibs/iana

/usr/share/mibs/ietf

/usr/share/mibs/netsnmp

If you'll put the IP-MIB file in any of these folders, the error should be
resolved

Regards,

David Ganor