So the bug is this if using the gcc in /usr/sfw/bin

Configure runs, and the config.log looks like this for sys/proc.h

configure:16245: gcc -c -fno-strict-aliasing -g -O2 -Usolaris2
-Dsolaris2=solaris2 -I/usr/sfw/include  conftest.c
>&5
In file included from /usr/include/kvm.h:14,
                 from conftest.c:114:
/usr/include/sys/proc.h:367: error: syntax error before "klgrpset_t"
In file included from conftest.c:114:
/usr/include/kvm.h:44: error: syntax error before '*' token
/usr/include/kvm.h:45: error: syntax error before '*' token
/usr/include/kvm.h:48: error: syntax error before "proc_t"
configure:16245: $? = 1

The include file /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/*-sparc-solaris2.10/3.4.3/include/sys/types.h
from my system hadn't been updated since installation.  Recently I patched the
system, and thought it was a little weird that if I fixed
agent/mibgroup/host/data_access/swrun_procfs_psinfo.c  by  removing the guard
for HAVE_SYS_PROC_H, it would compile correctly.  It worked because it was
including the real /usr/include/sys/types.h

So the fix for this is to run
/usr/sfw/libexec/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/install-tools/mkheaders

My build is no longer failing on this issue.

Ben