Thank you so much Robert! Working fine (with --disable-ipv6 tip), top posting
to signify issue is resolved!

On an unrelated matter, previously working : [snmp] logOption S6d

is no longer working with this config: /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 23: Warning:
Unknown token: logOption.

Also, is there any way of moving:

-Daccess:ipaddress:container -I -ipAddressTable

to snmpd.conf?

Thnaks!