Hi All,

I am using netsnmp-5.4.3 installed in my linux debian (wheezy) machine.

When i try to run snmpd, i am getting the following error eventhough when i
am not using the option
--enable-ipv6.

root@guru: /usr/sbin/snmpd -f -C -c /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf &

/usr/sbin/snmpd: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libnetsnmpagent.so.15:
undefined symbol: netsnmp_TCPIPv6Domain

Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Guru.