respected sir/madam

           i am praveen recently i am  dealing with the net-snmp protocol
and in that when i am trying to print the debug of the particular file by
using the command

                               snmpd -Dsnmp_agent 192.168.2.108:161

i am getting the following error

No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
registered debug token snmp_agent, 1
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 11: Error: Blank line following
sysContact token.
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 12: Error: Blank line following
sysLocation token.
net-snmp: 2 error(s) in config file(s)
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 5: Warning: Unknown token: proc.
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 6: Warning: Unknown token: disk.
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 7: Warning: Unknown token: port:.
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 11: Error: Blank line following
sysContact token.
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 12: Error: Blank line following
sysLocation token.
net-snmp: 2 error(s) in config file(s)
snmp_agent: final port spec: "UDP:161"
snmp_agent: installing master agent on port UDP:161
Error opening specified endpoint "UDP:161"
Server Exiting with code 1

could any one kindly answer me why iam getting this error (snmpd deamon is
been running in the background )

                                     thanking you

with regards

praveen