I have a mib file which has many tables.

I have used mib2c to generate code for each of the tables separately in the
following fashion

mib2c -c someconfigFile tablename1
mib2c -c someconfigFile tablename2
mib2c -c someconfigFile tablename3
... etc

I am not aware if there is a way that I could specify a mib name itself,
and a particular configuration and that it would auto-generate code for ALL
the tables. So my question is, is such a thing possible?

--
Ali Eshragi
MEng electrical & computer engineering