The exec handler is synchronous, so snmpd is stuck waiting for the script
to return a value.  It can't handle the request from the script while it's
waiting like this.

If your agent has the DISMAN-EXPRESSION-MIB support compiled in, in theory
it can do simple math like this.  In practice I've never used it.

  Bill